- Where to eat vegan friendly food in South Devon
- New team and delicious new menus at Bayards Kitchen
- Popular Poppy returns to Bayard Kitchen as manager
- Local and lovely at Bayards Kitchen this spring
- Eat, drink and browse at The Cider Press Centre this Christmas
- We’ve teamed up with Surfing Cow for a magical ice cream summer at The Cider Press Centre
- Double Gold for the Bayards’ team
- Open indoors from Monday
- Blue skies, freshly ground coffee and lots of cake
- Pop in next week for your chance to win a hamper filled with delicious Christmas treats
- Win a hamper full of goodies
- Great company and delicious local food are Aimee’s top priority at Bayards Kitchen
- Free parking for two hours – come and browse The Shops at Dartington
- Take a stroll from Bayards Kitchen to Totnes
- Cup cakes and coffee
- The Meadowbrook Extravaganza
- Bayards Cove Inn wins prestigious Hidden Gem Award
- Bid adieu to the summer and say hello to our new menus
- Bayards Kitchen, the Shops at Dartington
Welcome To Bayards Kitchen
We’re located at The Cider Press Centre, Dartington, where we serve fine local produce and as much from Devon as possible.
From the traditional Farmhouse breakfast to home made cakes and pastries to sandwiches, paninis and pitta breads our cafe ticks all the breakfast / lunch and afternoon tea boxes.
Take a seat in our garden or sit indoors and kickstart your day with a cup of locally roasted coffee and a freshly baked pastry, or refuel after a wander around the shops or a walk through Dartington Estate.
There are enclosed play areas for children outdoors and inside, and dogs are welcomed too.
OPENING HOURS (EVERY DAY)
9am - 4:30pm
10am - 5pm
All of the suppliers we use to make your experience at Bayards Kitchen as enjoyable as possible